We know that often our staff can make a huge impact on the patients and colleagues that they come in to contact with, whether through an act of kindness or truly going the extra mile to do something with care and compassion. The Excellence Awards give patients, families and colleagues the opportunity to say thank you and celebrate excellence. For more information, visit the Saying Thank You page.
Roll Call of Honours
The following individuals and teams are to be congratulated on winning or being shortlisted at regional and national level.
- Hepatology nursing team - Winner of 'Liver Nurse of the Year' at the British Medical Journal Awards
- Kelly Whitehorn - Winner of 'Patient Experience Transformer of Tomorrow' at Patient Experience National Network Awards
- Defence Medical Welfare Service - Runner up of 'Working in Parnership at Patient Experience National Network Awards
- ACE Mobile Dementia App - Finalist in 'Strengthening the Foundation' at Patient Experience National Network Awards
- SALUS - Finalist in 'Innovative use of Technology at Patient Experience National Network Awards
- vCreate - Finalist in 'Communicating Effectively with Patients and Families' at Patient Experience National Network Awards
- Lewis Edwards (Communications Team) in parternship with AHPs and HCSs - Shortlisted for 'Communications Initiative' at Health Service Journal Value Awards