Making the difference for patients

Many wards and departments hold charitable funds, the day to day responsibility for which sits with local fund holders.  Staff can apply to the fund holder for their workplace location to bring to life an idea that would improve the patient environment, or support staff morale and education.  

Any member of staff can also apply to the Charity's General Fund. You will need to complete a short application form and submit this to Rob Turton or Gill Hunt, who will advise you on how to go about getting your application to the next meeting of the Charitable Funds Committee.  

To download the application form for funding from the General Fund click here.

For an informal chat prior to making an application, please contact:

Rob Turton, Charitable Funds Accountant, extension 37047, 

Gill Hunt, Board Secretary, on extension 39060,


Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Please answer the question below, this helps us to reduce the number of spam emails that we receive so that we can spend more time responding to genuine enquiries and feedback. Thank you.