What our patients say
In recent audit of patients from outside the area who came to Crownhill ward for their oesophago-gastric surgery 100% of patient’s on Crownhill Ward, thought they were dealt with sensitivity and respect at all times.
- “In my opinion all staff excellent.”
- “From the surgeon to the ward cleaner the staff could not have been bettered in any respect.”
- “Mr Rahamim, Mr Biddy and team were excellent”
- “Care assistants were particularly good"
- “I’ve come to the opinion that people who moan about NHS treatment have never been treated!! All of us in the ward praised the staff and doctors for their incredible dedication to us all. Everything during my stay of two weeks was excellent thankyou Derriford so much."