The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers support, information and assistance to patients, relatives and visitors.
• Provide information about hospital services.
• Offer advice on where to go to get health information.
• Help with problems that you haven’t been able to sort out with staff on a ward or in a clinic.
• If you want to make a complaint - advise you how to do so.
• Tell you about independent organisations that can help you with a complaint.
• Listen to your views on how we can improve our services, and pass this on to the appropriate people for action.
To download an information leaflets about PALS click here >
How to contact PALS
Open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Telephone: 0845 155 8123 / 01752 439884 (internally 39884)
Patient Advice & Liaison Service
Patient Services Office
Independent Health Complaints Advocacy Plymouth is a free, independent advocacy service that can help you make a complaint about any aspect of your NHS care or treatment. Their telephone number is 0300 3435719.