There are refreshment facilities across Derriford Hospital as follows:
Goodness at Greens on Level 7
This is the hospital’s main restaurant and is located on level 7. The Restaurant caters for visitors, patients and staff and is open from 7am to 5pm every day.
The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and early supper with hot and cold options throughout the day including:
- Full English breakfast alongside a self-service toast bar and a fresh fruit and yogurt bar;
- At lunchtimes, The Great British Roast, The Nation’s Favourite Hot Meal selection and Hot Boxes inspired by a selection of street food inspired dishes served every day;
- Freshly prepared baguettes, sandwiches, rolls, paninis and toasties;
- Salad bar with a daily selection of fresh salads and fillings;
- Full selection of hot and cold drinks;
- Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options available.
Please ask about the Goodness at Greens Healthy Reward point’s card.
Goodness at Greens in the Terence Lewis Building Café on Level 5
Goodness at Green has a second outlet in the Terence Lewis Building on level 5 selling a selection of hot and cold options between 07.00 and 16.00 (Monday to Friday). Please note this is a staff-only facility.
Fresh from Warrens Café on Level 6
This café is located on the main concourse of the hospital on Level 6 and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A selection of hot and cold options are available including:
- Choice of salads, baguettes and rolls made fresh in-house every day;
- Range of healthy option soups as well as traditional bakery products;
- Muesli and fruit pots, cereal bars;
- Sweets treats and pastries, including gluten-free options;
- Hot and cold drinks;
- Eat-in and takeaway service.
Fresh from Warrens Café on Level 3 Entrance
Within the Terence Lewis Building on Level 3 Fresh from Warrens has a second smaller unit. This café is open 7am to 4pm (8am to 3pm Saturday and Sunday) and serves a range of the Fresh from Warren’s hot and cold meal and snack options.
There are a wide selection of vending machines located across the hospital serving hot and cold drinks and snacks. The vending machines at Maternity, Emergency Department and Oncology also serve a range of sandwiches.
The maternity unit has a dedicated rest area located adjacent to the vending machines.