There are refreshment facilities across Derriford Hospital.
The Restaurant (R7)
Located on level 7 in the main hospital. The Restaurant caters for visitors, patients and staff.
Monday to Friday 07.30 – 16.00 / Saturday & Sunday 09.30 – 16.00
- Freshly prepared baguettes and sandwiches
- Salad bar with a daily selection of fresh salads and fillings
- Breakfast bar with yogurts, fruit pots, granola and porridge
- A selection of hot meals every day, carvery, pasta, and jacket potatoes
- Full selection of hot and cold drinks
- Costa Coffee
Hot food is available as follows:
- Monday to Friday: Breakfast 07.30 –10.45 and Lunch 11.30 – 14.30
- Saturday & Sunday: Breakfast 09.30 - 11.00 and Lunch 12.00 - 15.30.
There are additional coffee shops and refreshment areas in Maternity on level 5, Oncology on level 2, and the Terence Lewis Building on level 3 serving a selection of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads and snacks.
These units are open Monday to Friday as follows:
Oncology on Level 2: 9am – 4pm
Terence Lewis Building entrance on Level 3: 7.30am – 3pm
The Maternity Unit has a coffee area located close to its reception on level 5, a range of drink and snack vending machines are available at all times.
There are also a wide selection of vending machines located across the hospital serving hot and cold drinks and snacks.