To all our patients, please read the letter and flowcharts below to help answer your queries regarding your drug regime during COVID-19.
Courtesy of the Rheumatology Department at Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust below is a presentation providing advice to patients during COVID-19.
Further advice is available from the following links:
General Rheumatology advice is available below:
- Arthritis Research UK: www.arthritisresearchuk.org
- Arthritis Research UK list of Condition Information for Patients: www.arthritisresearchuk.org/arthritis-information/conditions.aspx
- Arthritis UK list of Drugs Information for Patients: www.arthritisresearchuk.org/arthritis-information/drugs.aspx
- NRAS (National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society) : www.nras.org.uk
- Plymouth NRAS Group PADRAGS (Plymouth and District Rheumatoid arthritis Group Support): www.nras.org.uk/groups/plymouth-nras-group
- NASS (National Ankylosing Spondylitis Society): www.nass.co.uk
- Lupus UK: www.lupusuk.org.uk
- Devon Cornwall Lupus Group: www.devonandcornwalllupusgroup.org.uk
- Hypermobility Syndromes Society: www.hypermobility.org
- Patient UK: www.patient.co.uk
- NHS Choices : www.nhs.uk
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence www.nice.org.uk
These numbers are for existing Rheumatology patients only and should not be used for queries about appointments, for this please refer to your last appointments letter.
Rheumatology Nurses Advice Line Number: 01752 439688 This is a voicemail service. Please leave your name, your date of birth or hospital number, a contact number where we can reach you during office hours and a short message with your clinical query, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of the clinical team will return your call within one or two working days.
Secretary contact numbers below. Please note, for the immediate future, all telephones are being diverted to one number as many of our team are working from home. Please leave your message and we will arrange for someone to get back to you as soon as they can.
Sharon Tozer (Secretary to Dr King): 01752 430068
Nikki Smith (Secretary to Dr Moore): 01752 430071
Janet Wood (Secretary to Registrar & Clinical Fellow): 01752 430051
Fran Holman (Secretary to the Nursing Staff): 01752 432123