Charitable Funds Committee
The Committee oversees the management, investment and disbursement of funds held within the Plymouth Hospitals General Charity. It considers applications to the General Fund and ensures that the Fund complies with regulations set down by the Charity Commission. It's chaired by a Non-Executive Director.
The Committee’s current membership is:
- Sue Hobbs, Independent Advisor
- Gill Hunt, Board Secretary
- Brian Jones, Associate Director of Finance
- Jayne Middleman, Organisational Development Facilitator
- Amanda Nash, Head of Communications
- Anna Orrock, Director of Clinical Support Services
- Rob Turton, Charitable Trust Fund Accountant
- Sally Wilson, Chief Financial Accountant
A representative of the League of Friends has a standing invitation to attend Committee meetings.
The Committee reports to the Corporate Trustee, who sets the strategy for charitable funds. The Corporate Trustee comprises the voting Directors of the Trust Board.
The Charity's annual accounts are submitted to the Charity Commission.
To review our current and past financial statements please go to www.charitycommission.gov.uk/find-charities/ and enter our charity number, 1048679, in the search box. You can then choose from a range of options on the left hand side of the page what information you would like to view.
Terms of Reference and meeting minutes are available from Gill Hunt on 01752 439060.