Our Gym and Courts
A warm welcome awaits you at Derriford Centre for Health and Wellbeing
DCHW is your friendly local Leisure Centre, “where everyone knows your name”, home to a gym, spin studio, group exercise studio, and The Lounge cafe. Our gym has recently been refurbished with the latest Matrix cardio and resistance equipment, and has a dedicated free weights area.
With over 35 exercise classes a week, from Body Pump to Pilates, and Zumba to Body Combat, no matter what your goal, level of fitness or exercise preference we have plenty to offer you. You can even take a spin class in our dedicated Spin Studio. Our qualified gym instructors will give you a full induction and, if desired, assist you with bespoke workout programmes designed to help you reach your fitness goals.
After your workout you can relax in comfort in The Lounge, with a freshly brewed cappuccino and well-earned snack.
Where is DCHW?
We are situated behind the main hospital, past ED next to the Staff Car Park & Car Park C
Why become a member of DCHW?
- Recently refurbished gym and free weight area
- Over 35 varied exercise classes per week
- Convenient location
- The Lounge offering delicious snacks, lunches & refreshments
- Friendly and knowledgeable instructors
- Free parking (whilst using the Centre’s fitness facilities)
- Exceptional value membership
- Full members can book classes in advance via our app
Booking and Prices
You can book a class or court by calling reception on 01752 437911 or members can book via the FitSense app. Find more information and prices on our Memberships page.