Would you like to watch our Board meetings or ask our leaders a question?
We're running our virtual Trust board meetings via Microsoft Teams. These are meetings of our leaders in public. Here’s how you can join our next meeting:
- You don’t need to have an account to be able to view, just go to http://bit.ly/UHPboardjune2021 - the meeting starts at 9am on Friday 25 June - If you miss the meeting and want to watch it back, the broadcast is available on this link after the meeting (just follow the same instructions as below).
- If you don't have the app, just click ‘Watch on the web instead’ which will load the broadcast into the web browser.
- If you are a Teams user, you can log into your account at this point.
- If you haven’t got an account, just click ‘Join anonymously’ to join the meeting as a guest.
- You can post a question before then: see below.
- You will arrive at a holding screen until the meeting broadcast begins at 9am.
Using http://bit.ly/UHPboardjune2021 you can post a question for the Board, relevant to the contents of the meeting. Click the blue ‘Ask a question’ button to give your thoughts and ask the question you want the Board to answer. Please note the deadline for questions is 12noon on the day before the meeting (Thursday 24 June).
Hope you can join us.