UHP Pride of Plymouth (PoP) Star Awards
The UHP Pride of Plymouth (PoP) Star awards will highlight the fantastic work displayed by staff from across the Trust, in line with our five Trust values: Putting patients first, Taking ownership, Respecting others, Being positive and Listening, learning and improving.
The UHP PoP Star awards are open to all areas across the Trust. We would love to see entries from as many staff groups as possible.
- Nominations will be accepted for teams or individuals
- Patients, staff and volunteers can nominate someone
- Nominees must be an employee, volunteer or a partner working with us
- Staff from all areas are eligible for nomination
- If you would like to nominate someone for an award, we highly recommend informing them of your intention to do so
There are several ways to make your nomination:
- By completing the form below
- By phone: Please call the Communications Team and describe to the best of your ability why you think this individual/team should win 01752 (4)31149
- Film yourself talking about your nominee, videos can be uploaded to bit.ly/PoPStarsVideo
- Paper copies are available at the main reception at Derriford Hospital and will be distributed as widely as possible across the Trust.
Points you may like to consider:
Please answer as fully as possible as this will give your entry the best chance of being considered by our judges.
- What does this individual / team do which makes them stand out against this value
- Can you think of an example of when this individual / team has displayed this value