Staff Development (Charitable) Funds
Staff Development (Charitable) Funds?
This funding opportunity is available to ALL UHP employees*, regardless of your role in the organisation. Applications can be for any course or programme that will have a positive impact on patient care, benefits your department and the Trust, develops you in your current role, provides return in investment opportunities and fits within the Trust’s strategic direction.
To qualify for funding please complete the correct application including the EDI monitoring form and read the Terms and Conditions of funding that accompanies the application. You and your manager, and if appropriate service line/care group manager, will then need to provide a supporting statement and sign the application, confirming you understand and agree to the T & C’s of the funding.
The Staff Development panel meets every 8 weeks to review all applications, outcomes will be communicated via email within 2 weeks from the panel meeting, it may take longer if there are any outstanding queries.
Please download, complete and sign the relevant application form and email to the Staff Development (Charitable) Funds Administrator at email@example.com
*unfortunately, due to the nature of these funds, staff on fixed-term/honorary contracts are unable to apply for funding through this route
- Staff Development (Charitable) Funds Application Form
- Staff Development (Charitable) Funds Application Form – Funding over £5000
- Staff Development (Charitable) Funds Application Form – Leadership
- Staff Development (Charitable) Funds Team Application Form
- Staff Development (Charitable) Funds Team Application Form - Funding over £5000