Advance Level Study Days
Advanced Communication Skills:
Consultants, Registrars Senior Nurses & AHP Band 7 & above working in the peninsular (Band 6 considered if has attended intermediate level or equivalent):
For Plymouth hospital staff funding has been agreed therefore there is no charge.
External candidates £150.00
This workshop has been developed to enhance senior healthcare professionals ability to deal with challenging communication situations.
The workshop is facilitated by experienced trainers and will include research evidence, opportunity for group discussion, and simulated consultations in small groups working with actors.
Participants will have the chance to practice their communication skills in a safe and supportive environment, and will receive positive and constructive feedback.
- Increase awareness of personal communication skills
- Explore strategies to improve the effectiveness & quality of clinical information
- Improve the ability to deliver information effectively
- Increase confidence in managing difficult communication situations
- Improve communication with colleagues
Please contact Sam Smith at the Mustard Tree, Ext 31466 for eligibility details
Date of next course:
Tuesday 26th November 2019