- Graduated from the University of Cape Town in 1991.
- Started anaesthetic training in 1995 in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.
- Completed anaesthetic training in the Wessex Deanery in 2004 with a fellowship in Perth, Australia in 2002.
- Appointed Consultant at Derriford Hospital in 2006.
- Clinical lead Hepatobiliary anaesthesia.
General areas of expertise:
- Provision of general anaesthesia services
Particular areas of expertise:
- Anaesthesia for hepatobiliary surgery, colorectal surgery, Perioperative physician, cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
Terrence Lewis Building
Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust