Dr B Fox
Consultant Gastrointestinal Radiologist
Dr Fox is a gastrointestinal radiologist who trained both within the UK and also in Canada. He performs all diagnostic imaging investigations related to the gastrointestinal tract and also undertakes diagnostic and interventional endoscopy.
General areas of expertise:
- Head of Training, Peninsula Radiology Training Programme
- Diagnostic and Interventional GI Imaging.
Particular areas of expertise:
- Nationally and internationally recognised for colorectal stenting
- National GI lead for Royal College of Radiologists RITI eLD project
- Chief Editor RCR Case of the Month
X ray East, Level 6
Secretary: 01752 763645