Freeman, Dr S
- Appointed as consultant radiologist to Derriford Hospital 1997.
- Radiological training in Bristol with fellowship year in Leeds.
- Clinical Director for Imaging 2005-2008.
- Member of Council British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS) 2009 to date.
- Chair BMUS Science and Education Committee 2011 to date.
- Advisory Editor “Clinical Radiology” 2011 to date.
- President Elect of the British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS)
General areas of expertise:
- General body radiology (plain film, CT, ultrasound, MRI)
Particular areas of expertise:
- Non-obstetric ultrasound
- Uroradiology: Imaging and intervention. Andrology imaging.
X-Ray West, Level 6
Plymouth PL6 8DH
Secretary: 01752 431121