Dr J Fulton
Consultant in Acute and General Internal Medicine with an interest in Health Care of the Elderly
- Involved in and interested in all aspects of acute adult medical care.
- Active in Postgrad education especially involving acute clinical care eg ASCERT, resuscitation eg ALS or major incidents eg HMIMMS.
Areas of expertise:
- General medicine.
- Particular interests in autonomic disturbance including POTS, dizziness and syncope in vascular disease (eg cardio- and cerebrovascular), and in therapeutics.
- Chair, Resuscitation Committee;
- Vice-chair, Drug and Therapeutics Committee.
Secretary: Mrs Chris Bloomer 01752 432694