Mr C Gandy
Consultant colorectal surgeon
Mr Chris Gandy studied medicine at Bristol University and undertook his general surgical training on the southwestern training program.
General areas of expertise:
- General Surgery – including hernias and minor skin lesions.
- Emergency general surgery
- General laparoscopic surgery – including gallstone disease, hernias, intra-abdominal adhesions.
- General Colorectal surgery – including colorectal cancer, diverticular disease, inflammatory bowel disease, rectal prolapse and minor anal pathology
Particular areas of expertise:
- Mininally invasive (laparoscopic) colorectal surgery – for cancer, diverticular disease and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Transanal endoscopic microsurgery for rectal tumours (benign and malignant)
- Management of difficult colonic polyps.
Department of colorectal surgery
Secretary: 01752 792351