If you want to know more about colposcopy, cervical cancer, HPV infection and vaccination please visit the British Societ of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology.
- National Health Service Cervical Screening Programme
- European Federation for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- International Federation for Cervical Pathology & Colposcopy (IFCPC)
- CancerHelp UK - Information about the tests you may have to diagnose cervical cancer
- Jo's Trust - A registered charity dedicated to women, their families and friends affected by pre-cancer and cancer of the cervix
- ECCA - European Cervical Cancer Association - dedicated to raising awareness of cervical cancer and the way this disease can be prevented.
- IARC - International Agency for Research on Cancer. To co-ordinate and conduct research into the causes of cancer.