Welcome to Your Sexual Health in Plymouth
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV.
- We have now launched our free HIV home testing service. Order your testing kit from www.yourship.co.uk
- Information, advice and counselling relating to sex and STIs
- Testing for Hepatitis B and C and provision of Hepatitis B vaccine for those at risk.
- Unplanned pregnancy advice and support
- Pregnancy testing
- Provision of emergency contraception and some oral contraceptives.
- Management of genital dermatoses
Confidentiality and use of your data
All information provided by users of our services is confidential and is not shared with anyone else outside the service without permission. We are required to provide data to certain organizations such as NHS England, Public Health England and local authorities for monitoring and funding purposes; however this information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to any individual.
Monday to Friday 8.30 to 10.30am.
- You do not need to book an appointment.
- Walk-in appointments finish at 10.30.
- No walk-in appointments on Saturday.
- Monday: 08.30 - 16.30
- Tuesday: 08.30 - 11:30
- Wednesday: 08.30 - 18.30
- Thursday: 08.30 - 18.30
- Friday: 08.30 - 16.30
- Saturday: 08.30 - 10.30
We are closed on:
- Bank Holidays
- Saturdays on Bank Holiday weekends
If you need to be seen urgently when we are closed, please go to the Emergency Department at Derriford Hospital.