Mr C Gozzard
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Mr Gozzard trained at the Royal London Hospital, qualifying in 1994. During his time at the Royal London he also gained an intercalated BSc in Physiology. Surgical SHO training was undertaken in Southampton, Portsmouth and Poole. Mr Gozzard then moved to Bristol where he was awarded an MD for orthopaedic research. Registrar training in trauma and orthopaedic surgery was undertaken in the Bristol region. CCT was awarded in 2007. Specialist training in Hand and Wrist surgery was gained in Bristol, Oxford and Sydney.
General areas of expertise:
- Acquired conditions of the hand and wrist.
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries of the hand and wrist.
- Hand and wrist arthritis.
- Wrist pain.
Particular areas of expertise:
- Scaphoid fractures and non-unions
- Surgery for the rheumatoid hand and wrist
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Upper limb peripheral nerve surgery.
The secretary can be contaced on 01752 430385
- Find out more about the Hand Surgery service here »