Liver and HPB Conditions
The clinicians at the Plymouth Hepatico-pancreatico-biliary cancer centre treat all benign and malignant conditions which affect the liver, pancreas and biliary system.
- Primary liver cancer (Hepatocellular carcinoma) - cancer starting in the liver
- Secondary liver cancer (Metastatic cancer) – cancer which started in another part of the body and has spread to the liver.
- Pancreatic cancers
- Ampullary Cancer
- Duodenal cancer
- Bile duct cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
- Gall bladder cancer
- Neuroendocrine disease
- Gall stone disease
- Cystic disease of the liver and pancreas
- Biliary disease (removal of strictures in the biliary system)
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis