Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust will deliver a maintenance / repair service for medical devices to the standards noted below.
The service will cover medical devices as per the inventory agreed at the commencement of any contract/quotation agreed prior to commencement of the work. Any material variation to the quantity or nature of the equipment without prior agreement of both parties may incur additional charges and require the agreement of new service levels.
Scope of Service
The scope of the environmental controls equipment services includes:
- Attendance at client assessments where required
- Assisting in the specification of equipment
- Acceptance testing of new equipment
- Installation of specified equipment
- Monitoring of manufacturer’s warranty obligations
- Annual inspection of equipment
- Preventative maintenance based on manufacturer’s recommendations
- Corrective maintenance [repair] in event of breakdown
- Ensure compliance with Medical Device Alerts and Field Safety Notices issued by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and notices issued direct from manufacturer
- Investigation of equipment related aspects of adverse incidents
- Maintenance of equipment inventory, service history and installation records
- De-installation of equipment when no longer required
- Decontamination, refurbishment and recycling of equipment
Full terms and conditions are available on request.