Date: September 2017
Revision date: September 2019
Ref. number: D-158/audiology/ER/using bluetooth with your hearing aids Oticon v3
- Works as a remote control for volume control and program change of hearing aids
- Connects with multiple Bluetooth devices wirelessly, e.g. mp3 player, mobile phone
- Comes with mini-jack cable to allow wire connection to mp3 players
- Protective skin cover
- Available in black or white
- Built in telecoil
- Up to 8 hour battery life
Oticon Streamer Pro
Please note: the Bluetooth device described in this leaflet is only suitable for people wearing Oticon hearing aids.
Streamers and Bluetooth devices are available for other hearing aid brands—please see leaflet racks for information about other products or ask a member of staff.
Can be used with television or home phone upon purchase of Connectline TV adaptor/Connectline phone
Wireless Bluetooth clip on microphone can be purchased for family/friends to wear in noisy places
Prices (subject to change)
Streamer Pro - £127.50
- Connectline TV adaptor £113
- Connectline home phone £82
- Wireless microphone £143
Are you interested in wirelessly connecting your hearing aids to your mobile phone, mp3 player or TV?
Do you struggle to use audio devices and your mobile phone with your hearing aids at the moment?
Could a remote control make it easier for you to enjoy extra programs and volume control?
If so, you may benefit from the Bluetooth devices detailed in this leaflet.
If you are interested please speak to an audiologist who can help you to decide.