The Mustard Tree
The Mustard Tree Macmillan centre has been created to support people with cancer, their families and carers. It is a ‘drop in’ centre based here above the Oncology Outpatient Department on Level 3 and is open Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
There are also Outreach Drop in Centres who also offer practical help and support at:
- Kingsbridge, South Hams Hospital, TQ7 1AT (Tuesdays) 01548 852349
- Liskeard, Liskeard Comminity Hospital, PL14 3XD 01579 335600 (ext 5628)
- Tavistock, Tavistock Clinic, PL19 8BX 01822 615935
It is staffed by professionals and trained volunteers many of whom have personal experience of cancer. If you would like additional information about your illness or treatment, would value the opportunity to talk to someone about how you feel, or just need a break from the usual routine we invite you to visit.
Click here for more information about the Macmillan Mustard Tree Centre
Useful Web Links
- Pastoral and Spiritual Care at Plymouth Hospitals
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) at Plymouth Hospitals
www.mysunrise.co.uk (this webpage contains QR codes to download Apps with local information regarding services for both Derriford and Royal Cornwall Hospitals and eventually all of the South West. Provides support and advice for the entire cancer journey).