Online Mindfulness Sessions
Mindfulness refers to a state of awareness. Mindfulness can help reduce stress, make better choices and enjoy greater wellbeing. These sessions are designed to help people make sense of and navigate these challenging times by learning some practical skills.
- Sessions will take place via Zoom with a maximum of 8 participants
- Available to anyone affected by cancer
- No experience in mindfulness required
- Led by fully-trained Mindfulness Teachers.
- Sessions include written materials, brief mindfulness practices and helpful resources for you to keep
We will be starting off with a taster session, running for approximately 1 hour. You can register your interest by calling The Mustard Tree 01752 430060.
Next taster session available:
1 hour Introduction starting on the 3rd September, following on with a 6 week course which starts on the 17th September.