Audiology - Why Choose Us
Audiology at University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust can offer:
- Appointments before 9am, after 5pm on weekdays and appointments on Saturdays
- Adult audiology care at a range of locations including, Derriford Hospital, Mount Gould, Launceston, Liskeard, Tavistock, or South Hams (Kingsbridge)
- Paediatric care at a range of locations including, Ivybridge, Kingsbridge, Tavistock, Mount Gould, Derriford Hospital and Scott Hospital, Plymouth
- A full range of modern digital hearing aids incorporating the latest noise reduction technology, adaptive microphones and connectivity e.g. Bluetooth and the loop system
- Years of experience in fitting high power hearing aids to effectively help people with severe or complex hearing losses
- A full diagnostic service delivered by university and workplace trained hearing healthcare specialists
- Strong links with the Ear, Nose and Throat Department at Derriford Hospital, so you can be sure that you are receiving the best medical care required
- Free batteries
- A walk in after-care service five days a week - for opening hours click here
- Hearing and tinnitus therapy for those with troublesome tinnitus or problems adjusting to hearing loss.
See your GP for a referral to Audiology or, if you are already an existing patients of ours, contact us on 01752 431253 for an appointment.