Making a donation
Thank you for thinking of donating to Plymouth Hospitals Charity.
Your gift makes a real difference - and you can choose where you want that difference to be made...
You can donate safely and easily by using the form below. This is run by our trusted partners, Enthuse, who give us the ability to take online donations and run our own fundraising pages.
Alternatively, you can send us a cheque made payable to Plymouth Hospitals Charity.
Your donation will go to the area that needs it, however if you prefer, you can write on the back of the cheque the name of an appeal or the specific area of the hospital you wish to support. For more information about how your donation might be used see below.
Please send cheques to:
Plymouth Hospitals Charity
c/o Cashiers Office
Giving to our transformative General Fund means you will
- make brilliant ideas happen - ideas thought up by nurses, doctors and other staff working directly with patients.
- buy larger specialised equipment - transforming patient care, equipment asked for by those who work in our hospital.
- be the helping hand for areas in the hospital that are not as visible or thought of by the public. You'll help, sometimes in the simplest of ways like brightening up waiting areas or buying wheelchairs.
Giving to specific areas that you feel strongly about, you will
- enhance the services that your nominated ward or area deliver.
- support our nurses, doctors and multidisciplinary teams with new equipment or more specialised training.
- add the extras that will help transform the experience of patients.
Let us know
Just let us know in the comment section of our donation form where you want your donation to go and we'll make sure your help goes to the right area.
We'll be happy to answer any questions, give us a call on 07494 315 141, or click the link below to email a request.
Make a donation