We provide a comprehensive range of diagnostic imaging, including plain films, CT, MRI, ultrasound, Mammography, medical photography, flouroscopy, nuclear medicine including PET and healthy bones (DEXA) . We are a consultant led service dealing with primary, secondary and tertiary care referals.
Please click the links below for more information about the imaging modalities provided at Derriford -
- Breast Screening and Mammography
- Medical Photography
- Fluoroscopy including Barium Swallows and Enemas
- Nuclear Medicine
- Healthy Bones (Dexa)
Did you know we also provide services at Peripheral Sites?
- Cumberland - X-Ray, Ultrasound and Minor Injuries unit
- Liskeard- X-Ray, Ultrasound and Minor Injuries Unit
- Launceston - X-Ray
- Mount Gould - X-Ray
- South Hams - X-Ray
- Tavistock - X-Ray
- Radiology Academy - Ultrasound and PET/CT