The Plymouth Skin Cancer Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) has a large team of specialists dedicated to providing first class care to patients with skin cancer.
The team includes:
- Dr Toby Chave (Secretary 01752 437109)
- Dr Urzula Brudnik (Secretary 01752 437026)
- Dr Toby Nelson (Secretary 01752 437026)
- Dr Helen Whitley (Secretary 01752 437026)
- Dr Cairine Wilkinson (Secretary 01752 437026)
- Dr Thurein Newin (Secretary 01752 437026)
- Dr Alipouir Morteza (Secretary 01752 437109)
Consultant Plastic Surgeons:
Appointments: 01752 439936
- Dr Martin Highley, Medical Oncology Consultant (Secretary 01752 431096)
- Dr Geoff Cogill, Clinical Oncology Consultant (Secretary 01752 432338)
- Nicola Jones, Skin Cancer Nurse Specialist (01752 439800)
- Jill Daniels, Skin Cancer Nurse Specialist (01752 431631)
- Diana Morgan, Surgical Nurse Practitioner
- Sophie Robinson, Surgical Nurse
- Caroline Williams, Surgical Nurse
- Ruth Cornish & Sarah Cliff, Specialist Wound Care Nurse (01752 431024)
- Dr Dean Harmse, Consultant Histopathologist
- Dr Priya Suresh, Consultant Radiologist
The Team meets weekly, every Tuesday afternoon, to agree individual treatment plans.
For patients: Following the meeting, you will be seen in the clinic by your Consultant where your treatment plan will be discussed with you and your family. A copy of the treatment plan will be sent to your GP.