The South West Strategic Information Governance Network (SIGN) has produced a Peninsula wide information sharing agreement (Tier 1). Please see Documents section.
The purpose of this agreement is to establish a guiding framework to manage exchanges of personal data within the South West SIGN taking into account Data Protection legislation; the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as it applies in the UK, tailored by the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018.
Where there needs to be more specific agreement about sharing data, it will be necessary to complete a Tier 2 information sharing agreement, see Appendix 3.
Signatories of this ISA are listed below:
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- NHS Devon CCG
- NHS Kernow Clinical Commissioning Group
- Royal Devon and exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Cornwall Council Adult Social Care Directorate
- Cornwall partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- North Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Livewell Southwest
- St Luke's Hospice
- Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
- Devon Partnership Trust
If you would like your organisation to sign up to this agreement then identify the responsible signatory which will typically be the Senior Information Risk Owner and ask them to email the Peninsula ISA declaration (see Documents section) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The IG team will keep a record of all signatories and regularly update this page to reflect those organisations that have signed up to this agreement.