- A Volcano in My Tummy: Helping Children to Handle Anger: A Resource Book for Parents, Caregivers and Teachers by Eliane Whitehouse & Warwick Pudney
- What to Do When Your Temper Flares: A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Problems with Anger (What-to-Do Guides for Kids) by Dawn Huebner
- Exploring Feelings: Cognitive Behavior Therapy to Manage Anger by Tony Attwood
- Starving the Anger Gremlin for Children Aged 5-9 (Gremlin and Thief CBT Workbooks) by Kate Collins-Donnelly
- Starving the Anger Gremlin: A Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Workbook on Anger Management for Young People (Gremlin and Thief CBT Workbooks) by Kate Collins-Donnelly
- The Red Beast: Controlling Anger in Children with Asperger's Syndrome by K.I. Al-Ghani
- Autism: understanding and managing anger by Andrew Powell (also available as an ebook)
- https://youngminds.org.uk/ - exploring anger (and other feelings) for CYP
- https://www.moodjuice.scot.nhs.uk/anger.asp - Self-help guide (for teens)
- www.childline.org.uk Information, advice, and a helpline either online, telephone or email. They also have a really good toolbox of games and strategies that can be helpful.
Help with low-level depression, anxiety disorders, anger management issues, etc. The skills taught include self-monitoring, identifying and changing unhealthy thought patterns, and engaging in mood-enhancing activities.