- How to Talk so Kids/teens Will Listen and Listen so Kids/teens Will Talk
- by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- Playful Parenting by Lawrence J. Cohen
- Raising a Secure Child: How Circle of Security Parenting Can Help You Nurture Your Child's Attachment, Emotional Resilience, and Freedom to Explore by Kent Hoffman and Glen Cooper
- Creating Loving Attachments by Kim Golding and Daniel Hughes
- The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read (And Your Children Will Be Glad That You Did) by Philippa Perry.
- AHA Parenting: https://www.ahaparenting.com/
- NSPCC: https://learning.nspcc.org.uk/child-health-development/attachment-early-years
- Beacon House: https://beaconhouse.org.uk/resources/
Circle of Security
Circle of Security is a relationship based parenting group providing you with the tools to develop a stronger relationship with your child. We run groups here at the Child Development Centre, but there are also groups ran in local children centres and via the PIAS team in Plymouth. Here is our leaflet where you can read more about the group run at the CDC: Circle of Security.