Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers support, information and assistance to patients, relatives and visitors.
- Provide information about hospital services.
- Offer advice on where to go to get health information.
- Help with problems that you haven’t been able to sort out with staff on a ward or in a clinic.
- If you want to make a complaint - advise you how to do so.
- Tell you about independent organisations that can help you with a complaint.
- Listen to your views on how we can improve our services, and pass this on to the appropriate people for action.
Our PALS team are available Monday to Friday 09:00 -17:00
How to contact PALS
Telephone: 01752 439884 (internally 39884) / 01752 432564 (internally 32564)
E-mail: plh-tr.PALS@nhs.net or use our Contact Us form
Post: Patient Advice & Liaison Service, Patient Services Office, Level 7, Derriford Hospital, Plymouth, PL6 8DH
SEAP (Support, Empower, Advocate, Promote) is a free, independent advocacy service that can help you make a complaint about any aspect of your NHS care or treatment.
Their contact details are:
Tel: 0300 3435719
Text: 80800 keyword SEAP