Patients and Visitors
The Child Development Centre (CDC) is an assessment centre which provides both initial outpatient assessment and continuing treatment and support for children.
The centre offers help to children with developmental disorders that may result in physical, sensory, communication, emotional or learning difficulties.
The CDC enables partnership working between Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust and Plymouth City Council.
The team at the Child Development Centre is made up of different specialists, they include:
· Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists
· Speech & Language Therapists
· Specialist Nursing Teams - Continence & Community Nurses
· Specialist Nurses in Neurodevelopment
· A Specialist Pre School Nursery Team
· Educational Psychologists
· A friendly team of secretaries & admin staff
Plymouth Child Development Centre
Scott Business Park
Beacon Park Road
Tel: 01752 439400
The Centipede Trust provides support for children and families who attend the Child Development Centre. Funding has been used to provide a quiet room and decorate the waiting room. For more information please contact Mo Bowman 01752 439406