There are refreshment facilities across Derriford Hospital as follows:
Goodness at Greens on Level 7
This is the hospital’s main restaurant and is located on level 7. The Restaurant caters for visitors, patients and staff and is open from 07.00 – 16.00 Monday to Friday and 08.00 – 15.00 Saturdays and Sundays.
The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and early supper with hot and cold options throughout the day including:
- Full English breakfast, lighter options available
- At lunchtimes, The Great British Roast, The Nation’s Favourite Hot Meal, and Pasta King selection served every day;
- Freshly prepared, sandwiches, rolls, paninis, toasties and hot and cold wraps
- Salad bar with a daily selection of fresh salads
- Full selection of hot and cold drinks;
- Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options available.
Please ask about the Goodness at Greens Healthy Reward point’s card.
Goodness at Greens in the Terence Lewis Building Café on Level 5
Goodness at Green has a second outlet in the Terence Lewis Building on level 5 selling a selection of hot and cold options between 08.00 and 15.00 (Monday to Friday). . Please note this is a staff-only facility.
Fresh from Warrens Café on Level 6
This café is located on the main concourse of the hospital on Level 6 and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A selection of hot and cold options are available including:
- Choice of salads, baguettes and rolls made fresh in-house every day;
- Range of healthy option soups as well as traditional bakery products;
- Muesli and fruit pots, cereal bars;
- Sweets treats and pastries, including gluten-free options;
- Hot and cold drinks;
- Eat-in and takeaway service.
Fresh from Warrens Café on Level 3 Entrance
Within the Terence Lewis Building on Level 3 Fresh from Warrens has a second smaller unit. This café is open 07.00 to 15.00 Monday to Friday only, and serves a range of the Fresh from Warren’s hot and cold meal and snack options.
There are a wide selection of vending machines located across the hospital serving hot and cold drinks and snacks. The vending machines at Maternity, Emergency Department and Oncology also serve a range of sandwiches.
The maternity unit has a dedicated rest area located adjacent to the vending machines.