Trust Board Meetings and Papers
The Board will meet in public on monthly from February 2023. All dates are Fridays and meetings commence at 9am.
The Public Trust Board on Friday 1 December 2023, will now be held at the following address:
Plymouth Community Homes
If you would like to attend the meeting, please telephone 01752 439489, or email email@example.com in advance of the meeting and further details can be provided.
Trust board meeting dates for 2023:
- 3 February
- 3 March
- 31 March
- 5 May
- 2 June
- 7 July
- 4 August
- 1 September
- 6 October
- 3 November
- 1 December
Trust board meeting papers for 2023:
- Trust board meeting papers February 2023.pdf [pdf] 9MB
- Trust board meeting papers March 2023.pdf[pdf] 2MB
- Trust board meeting papers April 2023 [pdf] 12MB
- Trust board meeting papers May 2023.pdf [pdf] 3MB
- Trust board meeting papers June 2023.pdf [pdf] 7MB
- Trust board meeting papers July 2023.pdf [pdf] 7MB
- Trust board meeting papers August 2023 [pdf] 22MB
- Trust board meeting papers September 2023 [pdf] 3MB
- Trust board meeting papers October 2023.pdf[pdf] 4MB
- Trust board meeting papers November 2023.pdf[pdf] 15MB
- Trust board meeting papers December 2023.pdf [pdf] 35MB
Peninsula Acute Provider Collaborative
This paper will be discussed at our Board meeting in public in December. The paper sets out how we will work together with other providers in region in a Peninsula Acute Provider Collaborative, to deliver service transformation in Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The ambition of the collaborative is to stabilise, sustain and transform care and the paper describes the membership of the Collaborative and the timeline and governance process for this work. This paper was considered by the Board on 04/11/22. It will be part of the agenda for the next Board meeting in public on 4 December.
Trust board virtual meetings
From December 2022, Board meetings in public have now returned to in-person meetings. If you would like to attend the meeting, please contact the Board Secretary, telephone 01752 439489, or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting you want to attend. The highligts of our Board meetings in public are also live tweeted from our @UHP_NHS twitter account. Thank you.